On Fri, May 08, 2020 at 06:18:43PM +0000, Logan wrote:
Screeds and screeds of horrible HTML- any chance you can just send
plain text?

>       Hit:6 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
> href="https://deb.qubes-os.org/r4.0/vm";>https://deb.qubes-os.org/r4.0/vm</a>
> bullseye-securitytesting
>       InRelease<br>
>       Err:7 <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
> href="http://deb.debian.org/debian-security";>http://deb.debian.org/debian-security</a>
>  bullseye Release<br>

404 tells you page not found - so you should be inspecting the sources
list to see what's wrong.

The Debian announcement of this change (referred to IN THE MESSAGE YOU
QUOTED) said -

<quote>
over the last years we had people getting confused over <suite>-updates
(recommended updates) and <suite>/updates (security updates). Starting
with Debian 11 "bullseye" we have therefore renamed the suite including
the security updates to <suite>-security.

An entry in sources.list should look like

deb http://security.debian.org/debian-security bullseye-security main
</quote>

That isn't what you have - but I'm guessing you blindly applied a sed
command without trying to understand what it was doing, or what effect
it had.