Hi fellas,

After a fresh restart, and inserting a SD card into my computer I see
"mmcblk0" showing up on top of the device manager. I forward it to a Debian
cube and everything works great, I can mount it no problem.
After putting my computer to sleep a couple of times however, this option
stops showing up .. and thus I cannot forward it anymore, unless I restart
the computer again.
All I see is new sys-usb devices appearing, but I forward those to virtual
machines to no avail, I cannot mount my sd cards afterwards.

Does anyone have an idea what is wrong and how to fix it?