Hello, dhorf-hfref.4a288f10!
after that basic install, you could try if that OS supports pvh mode
You mean i need set gui to "false" on hvm and switch hvm to pvh? Or i need
install qubes-meta packages on it?
I read about openbsd and another xen implementation
but I don’t understand how it can be applied correctly in Qubes.
https://wiki.xen.org/wiki/FreeBSD_PVH
https://xcp-ng.org/forum/topic/2582/guest-tools-for-openbsd/5

ostype=$(sysctl -n kern.ostype)
osrelease=$(sysctl -n kern.osrelease)

# PV driver version
hostctl attr/PVAddons/MajorVersion 6
hostctl attr/PVAddons/MinorVersion 2
hostctl attr/PVAddons/MicroVersion 0
hostctl attr/PVAddons/BuildVersion 76888
hostctl attr/PVAddons/Installed 1

# OS version
hostctl data/os_name "$ostype $osrelease"
hostctl data/os_uname $osrelease
hostctl data/os_distro $ostype

# Update XenStore
hostctl data/updated 1

--
 Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
 https://tutanota.com

May 14, 2020, 20:15 by dhorf-hfref.4a288...@hashmail.org: