Hi all,

I am having trouble understanding the error i'm getting from the Qubes Updater. My Debian template is no longer executing updates successfully. Other templates are still ok.

From all my searching I can only determine that retcode 255 appears to be salt related. Any hints? I've typed out the report from dom0.

Updating debian-10

Error on updating debian-10: command '['sudo', 'qubesctl', '--skip-dom0', '--targets=debian-10', '--show-output', 'state.sls', 'update.qubes-vm']' returned non-zero exit status 20

debian-10:
        _error:
                Failed to return clean data
        retcode: