I would attach the HCL file but I cannot for the life of me figure out a way to
get it off the laptop or to get the laptop online.Anytime I try installing
Qubes on this device it says errors and must be an expert/developer to keep
going.When eventually in the main desktop type area none of the VMs will start
no way of wetting up wifi or doing updates or anything.Many errors saying my
hardware does not support IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi and that it failed to start an HVM
qube with PCI devices assigned.So it seems this laptop I just purchased because
it was suggested on your HCL list by a few people must be significantly
different than the one they used as mine won't work at all for
anything.ThanksMadMan__BlueBoxSent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G
Evolution capable smartphone