On Sun, May 31, 2020 at 09:07:14AM +0200, Joo Nasss wrote:
> Qubes 4.0.3 don't Install on revodrive
> There comes an Error that ist failed to make DM RAID

not familiar with revodrive, but for installing to a different kind
of barely-supported storage (internal eMMC via sdhci-pci driver) i
tend to just install to a USB stick (32GB+ will do, but you have to
be quite patient) and dd the partitions over to the target storage.

since most of the referencing (like from fstab, initrd) is done by
uuid there is basicly no config adjustment required when moving
the partitions around.
this also allows "hybrid" modes for these "oh yeah, i botched the
internal bootloader, so let me /boot from USB again while using
internal luks/root volume".