qubes version 4.0.
I need to copy files from win7-template to a Linux appvm. I was suggested to
use (qvm-run --pass-io win7-template "type C:\n.pdf" > ./n.pdf)
To copy files from win7-template to dom0 then move it from dom0 to any
destination appvm. Invoking this command in dom0 terminal, the curosr just
hangs and nothing happens and I exit by ^C in terminal. Running it with
--verbose parameter shows "Running win7-template C:\n.pdf" and it hangs. It's
like it's not seeing that win7-template is already running.

I discovered that the command only works when win7-template is powered off.
Then invoking above command will power on win7-template and successfully
execute.

PS: I can copy files from any Linux appvm to the win7-template QubesIncoming
folder by right-clicking the file I want to copy to win7-template and selecting
"copy to another Vm" this works fine to copy any file from Linux appvm over to
win7-template. But not the other way around.

So I'm not sure why the qvm-run --pass-io hangs when win7-template is already
running. Any help is appreciated. Thanks