On 6/29/20 9:25 PM, Qubes wrote:
On 6/29/20 3:42 PM, Qubes wrote:
If I try to open a terminal in a dvm, I have tried in both the dvm's
that are installed by default (Disposable: fedora-31-dvm and
Disposable: whonix-ws-15-dvm) and one that I created on my own by just
creating a qube and setting the "Disposable VM Template" flag.

When I open a terminal in any of these the new disposable VM gets
created, is started, and the terminal opens briefly, but then closes
immediately after and the disposable VM gets deleted.

Which log should I look at to troubleshoot?

If I open anything else in any of the 3 dvm's, for example Firefox or
Krusader, it opens.

I do experience the same with debian-10 disp-vm's. So I start a firefox
first, to open a terminal. After that, I can close firefox again. Very odd.