Thanks for responding,

I was busy trying to figure out what to do, 1) work on 4.0.1 or 2)start
with 4.0.3.  Finally, I decided to go with 4.0.3.  So the install occurred
last week with the help of some members of the community.  So now, I'd deep
dived into the config stuff.  It's quite interesting and logical but the
comands-syntax is a bit rough.  I just hope I don't comprimize my device
while I am it.  If it weren't for my ISP trying to slow steam downloads I
might have sent you this email a few days ago.

thanks,

Greetings,