Hi,

Have the xps 9560 i7-770hq with integrated graphics card 1070.  Bios
doesn't have a setting to disable the graphics card.  My Quebes install
get's stuck on the video card.
Did try changing SATA to ACHI and Legacy Boot (only way it would boot) but
no dice.
Can you explain more about the (modprobe.blacklist=nouveau)?

THX,