After moving from Android Studio 4.0.1, I noticed that all submenus open
like you see in the image, with a little color between them.

Looks like Android Studio/Intellij Idea opens them in a different way in
this new version, so Qubes treats them differently, maybe considering them
as little windows.

Because of this, the autocomplete feature (very essential) isn't work.
Please see the video of the autocomplete/autoimport (alt enter) not working
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t8fcEGdsDX1v5zEk2fHqRib9eQpeDLg0/view?usp=sharing

Anyone knows how to solve this? I cannot downgrade Android Studio

My qubes is Qubes 4.0.1

Image of how it opens the submenus now: https://i.stack.imgur.com/spvc7.jpg
(this submenu works, but the ones in the video do not)

There's an already open issue here:

but nothing about fixing it.