On 7/28/20 10:27 AM, ludwig...@gmail.com wrote:
Also it is funny to mention that the display application hates 4 screens.
So one has to start with mirrored screens and two screens disabled,
and then arrange the screens in the field as
3 4
1 2
Then disable mirroring and enable monitor3, say applay, and then enable
monitor 4
and rearrange the displays on the field.

But finally it worked out well.
I experience more or less the same when I disconnect and reconnect my monitors. I have 3. When ever I reconnect them I have to play around with enabling them in different order to get them all working. I cannot enable all of them at once. If I do that one of the monitors usually go blank but when I move my mouse pointer, or drag a window, onto that monitor the monitor displays black and white colored lines from top to bottom. Then I must first disable this monitor and rearrange the layout then enable this monitor again and again rearrange the layout. Finally I can get all 3 working but it is not a simple click to enable and that is that.