I've noticed I can't add a missing command packets to an appVM. I drilled down
to adding the software-common package, $ sudo apt-get install -y
software-properties-common
but It didn't work. So, I tried it in the respective template and it did work.
However, that packet is still not avalable in the appVM. I closed and retarted
the appVM and those commands were still abscent nor was I able to install the
commands as previously mentioned.

Initially, the appVM was looking in the wrong repository of a different OS when
the appVM asked if it could install the missing sudo command.

This is the message I noticed: Couldn't resolve host name for
https://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/metalink?repo=fedora-30&arch=x86_64 [Could
not resolve host: mirrors.fedoraproject.org]

So, either I install the commands in the appVM or I find a way to change the
query destination for the missing command codes. Any suggestions?

thanks,

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is confidential and intended only for the
individual named or party mentioned in the addressee field. If you are not that
individual or party, do not disseminate, distribute, copy or save this e-mail.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete this message from your inbox and server. Information
transmitted by e-mail is not secure and may be intercepted by a third party.
There is no intent on the part of the sender to waive any privilege that may be
attached to this communication.