Hi everybody,

I'm looking forward to buy a new laptop in order to run QubesOS with fluidity.
I have already had a look to HCL but there is no feedback about Dell Latitude
E5470 with Intel i7-6820HQ  (with Intel HD Graphics 530). I was wondering if
anyone on this list is using this laptop and if he/she could share his/her
experience with me.
Here are the specs of the laptop (sorry if they are in German) :

DELL Latitude E5470 mit 14"(35 cm) Full HD 1920 x 1080 Multi-Touch LED Display,
W-Lan a/c, LTE-4G, Bluetooth, WebCam, Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit &
beleuchtete DE Intel vPro Technology
CPU     Intel Core i7-6820HQ
Taktfrequenz    2.7 GHz
Max. Turbo-Geschwindigkeit      3.6 GHz
Multi-Core-Technologie  QUAD-Core
64-Bit-Computing        Ja
Funktionen      Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0

CACHE-SPEICHER
Typ     Intel Smart Cache
Installierte Größe      8 MB
ARBEITSSPEICHER
Hauptspeicher
8 GB
Hauptspeicher Max.      32 GB
Technologie     DDR4 SDRAM - 2133 MHz
Formfaktor      SO DIMM 260-polig

MASSENSPEICHER
Festplatte
256 GB - SSD
Optische Laufwerke      kein
KARTENLESER
Typ:    5-in-1 Kartenleser
Unterstützte Flash-Speicherkarten:
SD Memory Card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard,
SDHC-Speicherkarte
BILDSCHIRM
Display Typ     14"(35 cm) LED Display
Max. Auflösung  1920 x 1080
Breitbild-Bildschirm    Ja
Besonderheiten  Multi-Touch, WebCam
GRAFIK
Grafikprozessor Intel HD 530
Videospeicher   Dynamic Video Memory Technology
AUDIOEIGENSCHAFTEN
Audioausgang    Soundkarte
Ton     Lautsprecher , Mikrofon
Kompatibilität

High Definition Audio
KOMMUNIKATION
WLAN    Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 - M.2 Card- 300 MBit/s
WWAN    LTE-4G
Bluetooth       4.2
LAN     Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 MBit/s

Thank you a lot for your feedback !

Chempes
--
Sent with https://mailfence.com