And the second one never put on the web:

Silitech

Intel(R)  Core(TM)  i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10 GHz   3.10GHz

Mémoire 16.0 Go ram

Système d’exploitation 64 bits

Windows 7 Familiale Premium
This sounds like it is a similar to a Lenovo X230, which is the only PC
which the Qubes website names as a Qubes Certified hardware, although it
has some other changes, like installing Core Boot.

Reasons for that are on the Qubes site.
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/certified-hardware/

Lenovo X230 runs more slowly than one would like.  Then again, it makes use
of a PC that you are not, apparently using.   It is a good place to get
ones feet wet.   Likely fewer install issues.  With the Lenovo X230 beware
of upgrading the MOBO Firmware, the later versions will lock it against
doing some things that you may choose to do in the future.   Such as
install Core Boot, or running a program 1yvrain to .....

Best Wishes