On Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 11:13:20 PM UTC+8 haa...@web.de wrote:

> Hello,
> a long time ago I did set a pwd for the keyring in sys-net. By too
> little use, I forgot it. So now I can no longer register new networks,
> which means at every laptop-lid open.close I have to enter it again, and
> again. Editing /etc/Networkmanager/system-connections/wireless-name
> files by hand is ignored, even if I put there pwd=whatever
> Is there a way to solve this (either by destroy keyring, or make
> NetworkManager read its own config files??) Thanks !

Hi, I've previously used seahorse (`sudo dnf install seahorse` in fedora-3*
based sys-net) to unlock/reset/remove the password on the keyring. I think
it might also be sufficient to just remove the files in
~/.local/share/keyrings/ in sys-net, but not sure if there are other
implications to doing this.