I have recently had to reinstall qubes and I am at the point for making a sys-usb. I have a desktop and a usb keyboard so I thought I had previously just created one via sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.sys-usb made it so it would NOT start on boot up and I would manually start it after logging in... well I just tried that and... locked myself out when i rebooted. I am 99.999% sure i selected for it to not start up at boot via qubes settings but I just want to make sure that the steps I (think) I took should leave me with a usable system... if yes i will assume that I had a brain fart and actually didnt set the sys-usb to not boot at startup.
Thx!