I am using Proton VPN and am seemingly unable to get it connected using the
network manager in the latest version of Qubes. I add a new VPN connection,
import the .ovpn file downloaded from their site which automatically populates
all the info, and then enter my username and password credentials but it won't
connect and just times out. Any ideas?