Any ideas how to start shutdown process after wake up from sleep if user
will not unlock pc in expected time period (e.g. 30-60 seconds).

Maybe run some script before PC goes to sleep with timer and after it wake
up timer will continue and only user will have access to click "cancel"
when he will unlock the screen?

Where can I add this script on dom0? Can Qubes trigger(run) my script
before sleep action or wakeup action?

Or any other suggestions or ideas?

Thanks