To add to this, I just checked the guest-sys-firewall.log file and it shows
as crashing after failing to mount.

mount: mount point /sysroot/lib/modules does not exist
mount: /sysroot not mounted or bad option
switch_root: failed to mount moving /sysroot to /: Invalid argument
switch_root: failed. Sorry.