Damn it, this group auto moderation kills messages with imgur hyperlinks on
spot, however..
I gave it a try and it is even worse. Artifacts of the same origin appear
on MS Office windows with freerdp just like with seamless mode. Apparently
it uses some DirectX calls that translate to X11 methods that are extremely
unfriendly to sensible desktop environment with virtual desktops, sloppy
focus and custom window decorations.