Dec 5, 2020, 11:16 by qubes-users@googlegroups.com:

> It happened to me as well and is most probably an issue with the pulseaudio.
>
> Does it happen with fedora-32 template only or is it the case for other
> templates too?
>
> If only with fedora-32, try to directly open the fedora-32 template and
> execute:
> $ sudo dnf update
>
> If it says anything about pulseaudio, try to execute:
>
> $ sudo dnf update --best --allowerasing
>
> This should solve the issue.

I have the same persistent notification due to pulseaudio updates.   Do you
recall  what packages it said it will remove when you run with --best
--allowerasing.

I am told it will remove

Removing dependent packages:
- pulseaudio-qubes
- qubes-vm-recommended

Which at least the second one sounds important for qubes operation  so feeling
a bit cautious