Hi!

Trying to get my WLAN adapter into sys-net, I made a fatal mistake: The USB
host added also has the boot device (and mouse) connected. Now as soon as
sys-net starts (maybe even earlier) the PV for qubes becomes inaccessible.

Mounting the device in another Linux system, I tried to prevent the start of
sys-net by renaming the systemd link for multi-user target, but that did not
help.  The kernel panics shortly after boot.
Before I had tried to find (and edit) the settings that cause the problem, but
could not find them.

My idea was to prevent start of sys-net, then use the qubes manager to undo my
bad setting.
Unfortunately I don't get that far.

Any help appreciated!

Regards,