On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 07:32:13AM +0000, 'keyandthegate' via qubes-users wrote:
> I have btrfs set up for dom0 and I'm using the refilnk driver, but my appvms
> themselves seem to be ext4? Where would I even set this? I don't see an
> option on the pool or on qvm-create.

I *think* you would have to custom build templates using btrfs, but I
have no idea if that would work - I'll try and report back.

When I'm making significant changes then I make liberal use of
qvm-clone: then I may archive off, but more usually just throw away the
clone if I'm happy. (On the rare occasions that I work with Windows
qubes I do this a lot.)