On 12/14/20 7:42 PM, Data Eight wrote:
I am trying to install "Qubes-R4.0.3-x86-64 OS" on Windows 10 UEFI system. Using Rufus created bootable media (DD image option selected). The installation is done (till the message that qubes successfully installed and ready to go) but after first reboot, the black screen not proceed further.

If you ever messed with grub2's boot menu, I could suggest to remove the "quiet" option. So there should be some messages when booting, and maybe sone message is the last one, so you may get a clue...

I found to add two lines (bootnoexit=1; mapbs=1) in each kernel section within bootx64.cfg  file within EFI folder.

But it is not working in Windows 10. Since I am a New user to Qubes OS, I request help in this issue (Can't logging to Qubes).

What Do you mean with "in Windows 10"?: Run as VM in Windows 10?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/CALdk6vJ1-4ZNAYZ-viJfKyiHdBwpXiM4uF-hLKXsb3Ygwh%2BBtw%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/CALdk6vJ1-4ZNAYZ-viJfKyiHdBwpXiM4uF-hLKXsb3Ygwh%2BBtw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.