On Tue, Dec 22, 2020, 5:12 AM Franz <169...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > No, checking again if I put multimedia dependent from another template
>> > works, so the problem is the template.
>> >
>> > Last thing I did with the template was install a custom disposable VM
>> > connected with the template. I did not know that this may end damaging
>> the
>> > template.
>> >
>> Disposable VM settings shouldn't affect the template. What happens if
>> you try to run nautilus from a terminal session to "multimedia"? If it
>> doesn't start, that's the issue.
>>

> Cannot test it because neither gnome-terminal nor term start, so?  Anyway
> I prepared a new template, reinstalled everything, even the printer, and it
> works, but now I am scared by the custom dvm thing.

The way to test things like this is to use "qvm-run -p <appvm>
program-name" and watch what errors bome back through that pipe. Usually
you will see something like "program not found" or some error finding some
basic resource that is required.

With dvm's this *is* more of a problem, but doing that same command against
its base templatevm might also give some insightful clues.