I followed ur instruction and now it is working much better.
I installed kde via the documentation here
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/kde/ and then I installed
sudo-qubes-dom0-update latte dock 0.6.1 and followed ur description:)

And no I definitely don't want to hurt my system and make it less unsecure
and always will prefer  an other solution:) Just good to know that there is
now network access in dom0- thx:)
and I don't use it for playing games. I just like to play with the system
and make it bit more comfortable for me, like I am used to. I am using
Windows for years at my office work but I don't want to  do this anymore
and completely switch to qubes:) I have got a seperate ssd wth a windows 10
installation that I am using for playing games ,but qubes is just for my
office work and my "IT -Hobby"

Thank you again and stay blessed:)

/Rasta

sv...@svensemmler.org schrieb am Montag, 28. Dezember 2020 um 22:32:27