Hello lovely community:)

Now I know that there is no network access in dom0 possible and that is
good. I copied the latte-dock package to dom0 and try to install the
install.sh. I configured serveral package but now I am getting this error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:20 (find_package):
  Could not find a configuration file for package "Qt5" that is compatible
  with requested version "5.9.0".

  The following configuration files were considered but not accepted:

    /usr/lib64/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake, version: 5.7.1
    /lib64/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake, version: 5.7.1

I don't know where to find the new version or how to update it. I will be
very thankful if anybody can help me and tell where to get tis version
from:)

Big blesses and enjoy ur last day of the year. Stay healthy!