On 12/30/20 8:20 AM, Andrew David Wong wrote:
On 12/29/20 10:02 AM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
[...]
When trying, it seems my Dom0 does not have a file manager in the menu. I had to run "thunar" manually from the terminal.

This is by design. Using a file manager in dom0 is a security risk and is therefore discouraged:

https://github.com/Qubes-Community/Contents/blob/master/docs/security/security-guidelines.md#dom0-precautions

So is there an alternative that gets the user script registered for saving a screenshot?