Franz:
On Fri, Dec 6, 2019 at 7:31 AM scurge1tl <scurge...@cock.li> wrote:

I would like to ask if there is any reliable way to get Android
template into Qubes, so that I could create AppVMs for different
android apps (from google play too). I know about the project of
Daniel Micay who is working on a hardened version of Android
GrapheneOS, but don't know where the project stands.

Is there actually any reliable way to get the android into Qubes now
in the form of a template?

More than a year passed and nobody replied. May a bounty encourage a brave
developer to prepare and maintain a community template?
Best
Franz

I think that Daniel Micay from GrapheneOS did do some work in this field, but one need to check this. I dont know where he is in this now. Definitely it would really make things interesting and exciting.

--
Kind regards
taran1s

gpg: 12DDA1FE5FB39C110F3D1FD5A664B90BD3BE59B3