On 1/28/21 5:31 PM, Shawn Creighton wrote:
Anyone else experience Firefox on Qubes freezing up with super high CPU usage?
Happens to me about once a day, it will freeze for like 5 minutes and then a
script warning like this will pop up. I'm not using any plugins or add-ons.

    Unresponsive script: chrome://browser/content/places/browser Places
Views.js: 115

If you've a i7-8550U CPU, it might be caused by this bug: