I have a Lenovo Yoga 720-15IKB laptop. If I connect an external monitor and try
to play a 4K video from lets say Youtube, the video is lagging like hell. I
imagine this to be due to insufficient VRAM?

I tried to increase the VRAM by using this command in Dom0 terminal
"qvm-features dom0 gui-videoram-min 64000". I increased it a little bit extra
to see if it works. but it did not change the matter.

Thanks in advance
Kevin