On 1/27/21 7:44 AM, Shawn Creighton wrote:
What is the quickest and most secure way to update the entire system including Dom0 on the first boot of a new install? I've noticed that it takes awhile for the updates to populate to the qubes updater when first connected to the net even though there are obviously updates available. Is there a way to expedite the process?

I think you can always run the dom0 updater to get the updates, and for the VMs it seems that starting one reduces the time until updates for the corresponding template are found.
Still I'd like an explicit "check for updates"...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/CABF_mq1OTL78t%3DHfeOGkGrdyCogJPWOQ1sLW-qf5WgLa6n7TiQ%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qubes-users/CABF_mq1OTL78t%3DHfeOGkGrdyCogJPWOQ1sLW-qf5WgLa6n7TiQ%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.