I have installed and enabled the qubes-split-browser. I would like to check if the behavior of the qubes-split-browser is as intended.

My surfer VM is based on Fedora-32, with networking disabled. Its disp-VM is set to whonix-ws-15-disp, that itself is based on whonix-ws-15.

In the surfer VM I open the Split Browser (TB Security level: Safest). This is what happens:

- TB opens up in disp-VM whonix-ws-15-disp. The welcome page is not Whonix Welcome Page as normally when I open the TB in the disp VM directly, but instead it opens up the About Tor welcome page. Is this intended?

- TB opens up in the Security Level: Standard, instead of Safest, as mentioned in the name of the link (Split Browser (TB Security level: Safest). It should open up in the Safest I guess?

- once I close the TB, the disp VM remains active and needs to be stopped manually. Normally, if I launch TB in the whonix-ws-15-disp directly, and than close that TB, whole disp VM gets killed by itself. How can I set the qubes-split-browser to kill the whole disp VM once the TB is closed?

- At the end, if I save a bookmark in the disp VM TB, launched from the surfer VM, the bookmark doesnt survive the killing of the disp VM and is not available from the another disp VM launched from the surfer VM.

This behavior is the same if I execute split-browser in the terminal, or through the GUI as Split Browser or as Split Browser (TB Security level: Safest). Can anyone help me with the setup?