On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 11:57:32PM +0000, unman wrote:
Is this Torbrowser specific? Because it doesn't block with other
programs (or at least doesn't seem to do so for me).
On what is the "anon" qube based? How is it configured to run torbrowser
with no path?

It's not Torbrowser specific for me, that was just an example using a Whonix Workstation VM. (it does work as stated -- I did test it)

In actuality I want to launch specific applications (that launch fine using applications menu) from a dom0 script, but the only way I can find to launch them without blocking the script execution is using gnome-terminal. And that opens an extra (unneeded) terminal window.