Hello,
I'm posting HCL report for my computer with this ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming
4/ac and Ryzen 7 5800X. I've few comments:

* You need to configure the MoBo, most notably to enable the IOMMU.
* The installer 4.0.4 boot shows blank screen after "Xen is relinquishing
VGA console" or something similar. (I had a very small time to read it.) In
the nutshell, the solution was
https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/uefi-troubleshooting/#removing-noexitboot-and-mapbs

, but the Qubes 4.0.4 installer seems to have immutable filesystem, so I've
adjusted the iso file by sed. Note that there are two occurrences of both
strings, I have no idea why.

Suspend to RAM: Does not resume, no idea why. I have suspected it to be
related to smt=off (see
https://www.pcgamer.com/amd-is-analyzing-usb-disconnect-issue-in-500-series-motherboards/

), but it seems to behave the same even with smt=on. Using kernel 5.10 did
not help.

Sound: The card does not seem to be recognized, so I can just use the
DisplayPort sound output and no sound input :( Also, the sound output is
not very good (voices are relatively quiet), but there can be multiple
components to blame.

USB:
* Two controllers. Great.
* One of the controllers does not accept my trackball - it periodically
reconnects in very short intervals and cannot be used. Note that this might
be unrelated to Qubes OS:
https://www.pcgamer.com/amd-is-analyzing-usb-disconnect-issue-in-500-series-motherboards/

LAN: not tested

Wi-Fi: works

TPM: The report shows no TPM. However, there is some TPM configuration in
BIOS, and it is off by default. I could try to configure it and it might
work.

Other issues: Cannot update the Fedora 32 template. I have found some other
users with this issue in some other apps running on AMD CPU, but no
solution. However, installing Fedora 33 helps. The error in Fedora 32:
$ sudo dnf update
Error: random_device: rdrand failed

Short reasoning why I decided for this MoBo: ECC support for a good price.
ASrock's quality is reportedly comparable to ASUS, and those vendors are
the only two who have ECC support on a non-server board. Also, the I've
seen rather compatible ASrock MoBos in the Qubes HCL.

Regards,
Vit Sestak 'v6ak'