Hi,

I applied clocksource=tsc tsc=unstable hpetbroadcast=0
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/6055 to my grub xen cmdline
and the laptop is smooth as butter and really fast.
No need for dom0_max_vcpus=2 or dom0_vcpus_pin.

Managed to get the webcam working as well.

I'm quite satisfied with the 2xDP dongle so won't test out MST further, it
may or may not work.

It's a TPM 2.0 chipset which needs secure boot to work. I don't have the
time to work that out, so maybe TPM works? :) I will try in XEN 4.15 :)

Most function keys works (it seems that disable wifi does not work), not
sure how to test F10-F12 (phone-related and bookmark?)

Backlight on keyboard works.

Quite satisfied, the machine is _fast_.