Hi Sven and thanks for your response.

I added more space to private volume. Now I have 10GB, I think it is
enought to open a video file.
In other chat a person tell me that maybe the problem is that the process
that open the file to DVM try to copy into /temp folder in system storage,
maybe thats is the problem.

I opened a terminal in a DVM and copied the video file with qvm-copy-to-vm
command, then I run VLC in DVM to open the video file and it worked.

Thanks Sven