Hi!

I was wondering: What if I want a user to try Qubes OS without giving him/her a chance to modify the configuration? My idea was some thing like this: Create a separate user/password that launches an environment where the user can only run specific VMs (and applications), like DVMs only.
Do you think something like that is useful and feasible?
Something like a "Qubes OS kiosk mode"...

Regards,
Ulrich