Hi and thanks for the response. I ran the commands you mentioned and got
the following:

[jonathan@dom0 ~]$ lsmod | grep xen_acpi_processor
xen_acpi_processor 20480 0

[jonathan@dom0 ~]$ xenpm get-cpufreq-para
cpu id               : 0
affected_cpus        : 0
cpuinfo frequency    : max [2701000] min [400000] cur [2700000]
scaling_driver       : acpi-cpufreq
scaling_avail_gov    : userspace performance powersave ondemand
current_governor     : ondemand
  ondemand specific  :
    sampling_rate    : max [10000000] min [10000] cur [20000]
    up_threshold     : 80
scaling_avail_freq   : 2701000 2700000 2500000 2200000 1900000 1600000
1300000 1000000 700000 *400000
scaling frequency    : max [2700000] min [400000] cur [400000]
turbo mode           : enabled

[CPU1] failed to get cpufreq parameter

Appreciate any help in interpreting the above!

Best

Jonathan