Hey everyone, I've been running qubes for the last couple fo days and to be
frank I can't belive how easier qubes os has made my life and how I'm
enjoying running it as my daily driver.

I've been using i3wm for years and would like to set it up with qubes, for
that I'd have to install it on dom0 which as stated everywhere I looked
beats the purpose of qubes os and is not advised by qubes team as it
carries security risks.

What I couldn't find is how installing i3wm would broaden the attack
surface or weaken the security of the os in practice, so would be highly
appreciated if someone more knowledgable than me could explain and help me
understand this.

Thank you!