Hi

When we open an attachment from emails, like .odf files and such, and start writing in them, meaning to send the edited file back to the sender. Then there is a slight chance of a person saving the file, closing the editor and then loosing the file because the qube has shut down.

We would like to add a new disposable template in which the disposable vm's will be shut down with a delay of a few minutes, just enough for the person to start replying to the email and finding that they need the file and then open up the file manager from that disposable qube that was almost shut down and thus saving the file.

How would we do this? Is there some option in Qubes-OS that supports this?

If no option exists then I would like to know what happens when you close an app like librewriter that is opened in a dispvm. How does the dispvm know that it is supposed to shut down when the app is closed? Perhaps we can find a way through there to implement some kind of delay.

--
Med venlig hilsen
Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson

Kontor: 70 40 40 70
Direkte: 70 40 40 67
Email: o...@nemtilmeld.dk

NemTilmeld.dk
- Online tilmeldingssystem - Nemt for dig og dine deltagere!