> The two big issues in this report (aside for the need to modify the
> config in
> the install media, which is not obviously transposable to 4.1
> snapshots) are
> the lack of detection of TPM and SLAT.  Will be happy to help with
> these.

Another issue is that the default 5.4 kernel does not support VFIO on
this hardware.  So I installed kernel-latest, and that one just fails
to boot: I successively get:
- Xen startup logs
- some Linux services starting, with "Failed to start Setup virtual
  console" as first line of this screen, and a couple of lines until
  "starting dracut initqueue hook" and "starting Show PLymouth boot screen"
  (order may vary)
- after a couple of seconds, the laptop reboots

EFI boot not providing a menu means booting from USB is the only way to
recover from such an issue, right ?

Alas, rescue mode breaks for me with
https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/5609,
whether I try to boot with 4.0.4 or with 4.1-20210422.

What options do I have to recover ?

Then, is there a way with qubes-dom0-update to get intermediate kernel versions
to check when is started to break ?

Best regards,
--
Yann