> With salt? `qubesctl state.apply qvm.sys-firewall` should do it.
>
> But sys-firewall is just a qube with networking enabled, "provides-network"
> set to True and
> memory 500.

Ok, maybe there's another issue. Currently I'm not able to expose a port to
outside world (outside my qubes box) which was working 1/2 year ago but now it
doesn't:
I've tried these scripts to do it:
- https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/5693
        (https://gist.github.com/fepitre/941d7161ae1150d90e15f778027e3248)
- https://github.com/QubesOS/qubes-issues/issues/4028
        (https://github.com/niccokunzmann/qvm-expose-port)
- https://gist.github.com/jpouellet/d8cd0eb8589a5b9bf0c53a28fc530369

In my vm-to-be-exposed I used besides the service I actually want to expose the
following:
- python3 -m http.server
- netcat -lv port

Connections in my local network to this AppVM using the IP of my qubes-NetVM
all fail with a timeout. If I'm trying to connect from my qubes box to a simple
ubuntu with an exposed port it works.

That's why my hypothesis was that I messed up my firewall qube.

Any ides how I could tackle down the problem?