On 5/25/21 1:31 PM, Vít Šesták wrote:
Wi-Fi needs drivers and microcode. This might be source of some
troubles. Have you tried non-minimal template or Fedora template?

So here is something strange. Intel suggests on its webpage

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005511/wireless.html

to install iwlwifi-8265-ucode-22.361476.0 but my debian-10 has another
version installed, namely

iwlwifi-8265-ucode-22.391740.0
iwlwifi-8265-ucode-36.9f0a2d68.0

That is very unusual: debian has a newer version than Intel ?? I am lost
now. Should I downgrade manually??  Best