Hi unman.

I am learning to "salting my Qubes", what decided me is your recipe for
apt-cacher-ng (sometimes my bandwith really matters).

So far I get some things working such as an automated
template/templateDispVM/staticDispVM for firefox and its configuration with some extensions. So with a little more confidence, right now I am installing your apt-cacher-ng
recipe.

I read from the docs of apt-cacher-ng :
"6.3 Fedora Core
Attempts to add apt-cacher-ng support ended up in pain and the author lost any
motivation in further research on this subject. "

Do you get it working ?

In all cases, can you explicit how you use apt-cacher-ng only for debian derivatives? The RPC policy you provided will apply to all templates, and calls to https from fedora will be denied, preventing them to update ; or I am
missing something ?

Happy to take suggestions for other configurations, or features.

unman

Sometimes ago you mentioned on the mailing list to use snort and tripwire. I don't know if it is trivial to deploy but that is surely one of the next
things I will look at.