On Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 10:16:14 AM UTC-4 Chrome wrote:

> https://github.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube
>

>    1. ok im stuck again [i] Creating windows-mgmt... app: Error creating
>    VM: VM windows-mgmt already exists [!] An unexpected error has occurred!
>    Exiting...
>    2.
>
> <https://matrix.to/#/!GzefHyBKGoKjOgarWV:matrix.org/$e0S6E_3f5uTGTaNJLpoC-SUdcB4cohiXPwmJgGG9HHo?via=thomcat.rocks&via=matrix.org&via=privacytools.io>
>    https://github.com/elliotkillick/qvm-create-windows-qube
>    3. 10:13
>
> <https://matrix.to/#/!GzefHyBKGoKjOgarWV:matrix.org/$drhV_te9AhYOgkBnuSsXngqeBpXxgjQwa8WM2LC2zWA?via=thomcat.rocks&via=matrix.org&via=privacytools.io>i
>
>    followed the instructions in here but do not have a
> qvm-create-windows-qube
>    command in dom0; the installation seemed to go fine but gave me the
>    UNEXPECTED ERROR HAS OCCURED, EXITING message towards the end of the
>    initial install. Not sure what to do
>
> tl;dr the script worked but didn't work and I'm not too sure what to do
> now. I'm trying to get a windows 10 HVM online but it isn't working out
> thus far. I just wanna play some KOTOR lol
>
> What do I do?

[user@dom0 ~]$ sudo chmod +x install.sh && ./install.sh
[i] Creating windows-mgmt...
[i] Increasing storage capacity of windows-mgmt...
[i] Starting fedora-32...
[i] Installing package dependencies on fedora-32...
Warning: Enforcing GPG signature check globally as per active RPM security
policy (see 'gpgcheck' in dnf.conf(5) for how to squelch this message)
Last metadata expiration check: 0:12:46 ago on Wed Jul 21 10:07:58 2021.
Package genisoimage-1.1.11-44.fc32.x86_64 is already installed.
Package geteltorito-0.6-11.fc32.noarch is already installed.
Package datefudge-1.23-1.fc32.x86_64 is already installed.
Dependencies resolved.
Nothing to do.
Complete!
[i] Shutting down fedora-32...
[i] Starting windows-mgmt...
[i] Cloning qvm-create-windows-qube GitHub repository...
Cloning into 'qvm-create-windows-qube'...
[i] Please check for a "Good signature" from GPG (Verify it out-of-band if
necessary)...
[!] An unexpected error has occurred! Exiting...
[user@dom0 ~]$