Hi unman,

> I cant help with the AUR.
> I build Arch packages for 4.0 and 4.1, and update them probably twice
> a month ( other constraints permitting)

Thanks very much for doing that, my Arch template originally came from
your repo.

> You can pick up templates and packages at https://qubes.3isec.org
> unman

I imported your package signing key with pacman-key ("pacman-key
--finger unman" finds the key just fine) but if I try to do an upgrade
(pacman -Syu) I get (transcribed so there may be typos):

        error: qubes-r4.0: signature from "unman (Qubes OS Signing Key)
        <un...@thirdeyesecurity.org>" is invalid

Any thoughts? (I think I hit this iceberg before, and that is why I
have been using the AUR packages.)