Hello,

In my last message I mentioned my attempts to start using the Trezor with qubes.

I try to follow this guide, from the official trezor website: https://wiki.trezor.io/Qubes_OS

I use the sys-usb based on debian-10 and tried the same with sys-usb based on debian-10-minimal with similar error. My online AppVM in anon-whonix.

After I finished the procedures described in the guide, I installed the trezor Bridge and Udev rules in the sys-usb, and the Trezor Suite in the anon-whonix, with sudo dpkg -i required-package.

Once I start both sys-usb and anon-whonix and attach the trezor-T I get following error (suite is seen by the sys-usb):

2021-08-31T14:38:06.967Z - ERROR(process-trezord): Status error: request to http://127.0.0.1:21325/ failed, reason: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:21325

Do you see any workarounds to make it work?