Hey, wanted to say thanks for the tips. The settings you provided gave me a
smooth install.

I wanted to come by and say my webcam, USB-C and MIC worked. The USB-C was
a WD19S dock and at first it wasn't working except to charge my laptop.
After running updates through Qubes it worked after a few reboots and has
been working since. I didn't mess with it too much, it just kind of
happened.

My 9360 already had an Intel network card, only has 8gb of RAM but is an
i5-7300u.

Again, appreciate the post.